Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

transporting from local object to development package

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

i developed a program, i saved it in local object, i wnt to create request by saving in development package, how can i do that.

thanx in advance

siva

7 REPLIES 7

0 Kudos

Hi,

Rename the program so that it can be stored under the new developmnt package. IN SE38 open the program and press Cntrl+F6. to rename.

Change the package of the program using the menu option Goto->Object Directory Entry inSE38.

Then assign it to a development package it will ask for request, then create using the Create button there.

Regards,

Sesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i think this is not possible. You should copy the program to a new one where the development package will be inserted.

Regards,

Alexandros.

<b>Edit:</b> Seshatalpasai Madala is right

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go se38->GOTO->Object directory entry..

Now assign the development class and request no..

please reward if useful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Open the program in Display mode and then go to menu option Go to -> Object Directory entry. Click on the Edit button and enter the package and Save. It will ask for a request automatically.

Regards,

Manoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Use Se03 tcode to change local object to trasportable object

Regards

sandhya

Former Member
0 Kudos

to change package Goto->Object Directory Entry.

Then assign it to a development package,create a request for when it will ask for one.

regards,

srinivas

<b>*reward for useful answers*</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

goto se 03

there is Object Directory ->Change Object Directory Entries ->execute

please select the first Check box -> give your program name which is there in the Local execute .

then place cursor on the program name .

select the Object Directory in the Application bar->press the change icon in the Pop -up ... it will give to change the development class from $TMP to any of your s....

goto se38 active your program ......

reward points if it is usefull .....

Girish