Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transport request

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

how to create a new transport request for a program which is already having a transport request number because i dont to transport some tasks in that please tell me how to do this so that new task is created for a particular program.

Thanks&Regards,

Ramya.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to SE10 and check the tasks under your request

number(ParentRequest). U can find the child requests

for the tasks which you have created under parent req.

The task which you dont want delete it.

If it is suitable answer Reward me the points.

Thank you,

Ashok

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Delete the existing transport request. Make some changes in your report activate it it will ask for transport request. Create a new transport request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First check that transport request have tasks, if tasks are there then delete the tasks and remove the request otherwise it doesnt allow u to remove the request. after that u can creat a new request that program.

if it helpful to reward points,

satish.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to SE10 and check the tasks under your request

number(ParentRequest). U can find the child requests

for the tasks which you have created under parent req.

The task which you dont want delete it.

If it is suitable answer Reward me the points.

Thank you,

Ashok

0 Kudos

Hi ramya

if the request is in your name then SAP will automatically add your new changes to the present task/request. so if you wish to add the new changes to a new task then first change the owner of the existing task to some other developer name and then do the changes in the program. SAP will then ask for a new task to be created. create your task and later you can change the owner back to your name for the previous task...

I hope this works out for you..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If a transport request exists against a program, any changes will be automatically get added to it.

To insert changes to a new request, you an take the program in SE80 and create a transport entry. Then you can move the program/changes to the new request.

Steps:

1. Call transaction SE80.

2. Select Program from the dropdown menu.

3. Give your program name and double click.

4. right click on the program in the tree.

5. take other functions

6.Inside that 'Write Transport Entry'

7.A pop up will come with option to create a new request.

Pls reward if useful.

Regards,

Renjith Michael.