Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer Posting(311) using BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I needed to create a Storage Location To Storage Loc Transfer Posting(Movement Type 311 ) using BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE(the data is picked from a text file scanned by a barcode).

From the Documentation I got few ideas but I am unable to understand how the autocreated record will be created as in MSEG if one go by manual document creation.I could not find any fields for Debit/Credit Ind,XAuto.

Kindly help me to fill in the appropriate Internal Tables and fields.Also What is the significance for the GoodsMovementSerialNo Internal Table.

Thanx in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Samson,

I believe the BAPI does not require either of the fields you mention--it will automatically determine if it is a debit or credit and the XAUTO indicator is for the automatically created item anyway (i.e. you would not create this entry even in a manual create situation).

If this does not answer your question, please provide more details.

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Samson,

I believe the BAPI does not require either of the fields you mention--it will automatically determine if it is a debit or credit and the XAUTO indicator is for the automatically created item anyway (i.e. you would not create this entry even in a manual create situation).

If this does not answer your question, please provide more details.