Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transaction we19

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing a problem when using the transaction we19. I am trying to copy an Idoc to a file. When i tried to do this using we19, it is creating a duplicate Idoc. Could anyone plz tell me the reason for this.

Tahnks in advance.

Yamini

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check this may be it can help you.

regards,

venu.

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check this may be it can help you.

regards,

venu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

Tahnsk for the reply. But the problem I am facing is...

I have entred into we19. Entered the IDoc number which i want to convert to a file. Then, I clicked on Inboundprocessing, unchecked immediate processing, and tranferred that Idoc to a local temp folder in the server. But this craeted a duplcate Idoc.

Can you plaese tell me why did it craete aduplicate Idoc?

Thanks,

Yamini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yamini,

If you are trying to copy an IDOC to a file which is in status '03' ( already pocessed ) , you can do it in WE19 and it will always create a new IDOC by copying the existing IDOC . There is no way to reprocess a correctly posted IDOC.

But if you want to process and IDOC which in status 30 ( ready to be passed ) you should use report RSEOUT00 . The partner profile should be set to write to file port in this case.

If you want to process error IDOCS use transaction BD87.

Cheers

0 Kudos

Thankyou Sanjay!