Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transaction code for report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am new to SAP area. I have created ABAP program (Report and variant) which generate list of materials. User would like to run whenever they want and have little knowledge of SAP. So I would like to provide Transaction code for this report to user. Can anyone let me know how to create transaction code for report. Also suggest, if any other option available to provide the same to user.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

go to se93 give transaction code name press create and choose 2nd radio button for report give your program name save the tcode.

regards

shiba dutta

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

goto se80, rightclick your report in object list and click create transaktion

Former Member
0 Kudos

go to se93 give transaction code name press create and choose 2nd radio button for report give your program name save the tcode.

regards

shiba dutta

Former Member
0 Kudos

<b>Go to SE93 > specify the TCODE and press create button, then choose the Second Radio Button Report with Selction Screen press enter.</b>

Then specify the program name and save it. Test the same.

Hope this helps.

Second radio button is for report with selection screen, if you have other types of program choose accordingly, otherwise it will dump.

Former Member
0 Kudos

1.use SE93

2.trpe your T code begian with "Z' character like Z001.

3.Press Create button

4.Enter Transaction description

5.Program Name

6.Tick three check box in GUI support

7.Check and Save

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yogesh,

Just as an option, you necessarily dont need to create a transaction so that the user can run the report. You can include the report in the menu for the user within his role to which he is assigned.

Hence on SAP easy access screen when he logs in, the user would be able to see the report all he needs to do is double click.

Just an option for you.

Regards,

Aditya

p.s. Transaction for role maintenance is PFCG .... refer to your basis consultant for more information