Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To see Print Preview for Goods Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I have attached the custom SAPScript in NACE for GI. But while doing Goods Issue Posting (MIGO_GI), I should get some printout of Goods Issue Document. But I am not getting any printout but the material document is getting created. I went to SPRO and maintained Print Indicator for movement Type 221(Consumption for project from warehouse). Please advice if any other configuaration change/s I need to do or any more suggestion.

Thanks,

Atanu

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

To see the output out of a material document you can use transaction MB90 . But quite possible that an output was not generated at all . There may be a couple of reasons to this .

You have to create/change output type in NACE. If you have created new one you have to attach this to a procedure ( again in NACE ) . Further you have to maintain a correct condition record for new output type.

( for reference you can see other output types which are correctly generating output ).

Hope this helps .

Cheers

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

To see the output out of a material document you can use transaction MB90 . But quite possible that an output was not generated at all . There may be a couple of reasons to this .

You have to create/change output type in NACE. If you have created new one you have to attach this to a procedure ( again in NACE ) . Further you have to maintain a correct condition record for new output type.

( for reference you can see other output types which are correctly generating output ).

Hope this helps .

Cheers

0 Kudos

Thanks Sanjay. I have changed the condition record. Output is coming to the Spool but printout is not coming.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atanu,

In the condition record itself there is a communication setting where you have to define the device ( printer) on which you want to print and also there is a check box ("Print immediately"). If this check box is not checked then you can print from spool ( transaction SP01 ) or will have to schedule a job to print from spool. If you want to print while saving material document just click that check box in condition record.

( Also check if you can print anything else on the printer you have defined in communication setting of condition record. Try with any report list).

Cheers