Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tcode Assigned to Maintenace view......really Urgent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Is there any way to find the transaction code assigned to a Maintenace view?

( Scenario : Previous developer has cretaed a Maintenace view and assigned the tcode but he hasnt documented the Tcode assigned, Now the user wants to know whteher any tcode is assigned to it or not?)

Please help me in this issue..

Its really Urgent.

Helpful answers will be rewarded.

Regards,

Naveen

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

Use transaction SE93 and use the search help. Make sure you use the icon for 'All Selections'. Use radio button for parameter transaction and go!

Regards,

John.

10 REPLIES 10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

Use transaction SE93 and use the search help. Make sure you use the icon for 'All Selections'. Use radio button for parameter transaction and go!

Regards,

John.

JozsefSzikszai
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Naveen,

do a where used list on the view in SE11. Don't forget to mark 'Transaction codes'.

hope this helps

ec

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try using where used list.

Thanks,

Sriram Ponna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think ( I am not sure) , U cant assign t.code for Maintanance View. First U have to find the Program using that View and for the Program u can find the T.code .

Regards,

Neptune.M

Former Member
0 Kudos

goto trx. se16

give table name tstc.

give the pgmna field as your maintenance view name..

execute..

it will give your the tcode.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to SE11 and type your view name.Click on contents.That should take you to the selection screen for your view.From status find the program name of the screen(it will be a system program with screen 1000).open the program by double clicking the program name and do a where used list with only transactions checked.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Thanks for ur replies.

I already tried what you all guys said....

Iam working on 4.6c and couldnt find the " WHERE USED LIST" based on TCODE....

Still exploring to find any way...

Helpful answers will be rewarded

Regards,

Naveen

0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

In my reply I didn't mention any where-used list. Just go to transaction SE93, hit the search help, use the icon for all selections and mark the parameter transaction. You should get a list of all parameter transaction (transaction assigned to a mainteance view are parameter transactions).

Regards,

John.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Iam unable to do the way as what you have guided.

Can you please provide me the screen shots ( as iam confused with the statement "use the icon for all selections and mark the parameter transaction")

Email: mvsrnaveen@gmail.com

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Naveen

0 Kudos

hi Naveen,

start transaction SE16 with table TSTCP. After pressing enter, into the 'Parameter' field type: SM30name_of_the_Ztable/Zview*. Than go... You definetly find the tcode this eay (if exists...)

hope this helps

ec