Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tabscrip

Former Member
0 Kudos

can we place two subscreen areas in the tabstrip. i wanna have a requirement in which i want to place the two sub-screens, one is for displaying data thru the table controls, another is for placing the pushbuttons or context menus.

its urgent please reply soon.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ateeq

I'm not sure if you can insert two subarea in the same tab, but anyway I think it's better to insert only one and when you need call a subscreen with two subarea.

Max

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes you can place two subscreens by using tabstrip.

jayanthi_jayaraman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can do.

Vinod_Chandran
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ateeq,

Are the subscreens in different tabs?

You can also have one subscreen area and depends upon the tab selected, the subscreen can be assigned.

Thanks

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

I Think you will have to create one subscreen which is placed in the tab. This subscreen can be built up from 2 subscreens as far as I know.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the tabstrip you can have no of tabs but in a single tab you can attach one subscreen, in the subscreen you can add table control as well as some bush buttons also.

cheers,

sasi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ateeq

I'm not sure if you can insert two subarea in the same tab, but anyway I think it's better to insert only one and when you need call a subscreen with two subarea.

Max