I am part of Migration Project.here we are mapping the Fields of SAP with Peoplesoft. Now we are carrying with SD Module of SAP. there are lot of things Confusing me in SD. First of all the fallowing tables in SD Related to Sales Order i will name a few
the above tables having the info of sales Order as i am new to this terminology any one please Explain me wat is sales Order , Billing Documents, Shipping And Delivery. In SD How Document Moves From One Department to other in SD.
Check this documentation.
Create Sales Order
1. Use Transaction Code VA01
2. Identify Sales Office
3. Enter Sold-to-party (customer) and purchase order number and date if applicable
4. Enter material, quantity and rate
5. Credit income to account (Internal Order or WBS element)
6. Enter partner (University contact details)
7. Save Sales Order
Create Billing Document
1. Directly after saving the Sales Order, follow the path Sales document> Billing.
2. Save the billing document
Other than as a follow-on function
1. Use Transaction Code VF01
2. The sales order number will default in check that it is correct
3. Save the Billing document
Print a Billing document immediately
1. Use transaction code VF03
2. Enter the Billing Document number.
3. Follow path Issue Output to > Printer
4. Click on execute twice
5. To preview, follow the path Issue Output to > Screen and click on execute twice to view
1. Use transaction code VA03 (Sales Order/Credit Memo or VF03 (Billing document) or
2. Follow the path Environment > Document Flow
3. Enter the document number
4. Click on the document overview icon
Common Transaction Codes
Create Sales Order VA01
Create Credit Memo VA01
Change Sales Order VA02
Display Sales Order VA03
List Sales Order VA05
Create Billing Doc VF01
Display Billing Doc VF03
Cancel Billing Doc VF11
Print Billing Doc VF03
Check out the following links for further information
Hope this resolves your query.
Reward all the helpful answers.