Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table - MDTB (Urgent)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In MD04 (Stock / req list), i see a '' next to a purchase requisition, indicating it has been firmed by the system. I would like to know in which table i can get information for all materials having this '' for a given plant. I tried joining the tables MARD & MDTB, but the field FIX01, is not showing the data. Kindly let me know the field & the table i will get this information from. Hope my problem is clear, look forward for your inputs.

Vivek

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the tables <b>MDKP and MDPS</b>

<b>Reward points for useful Answers</b>

Regards

Anji

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

MARC is the table PLANTS

Regards

0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

The probelm is the table MDTB is not giving out the required info, so is there any other table which will give me the required data, i.e. the firming indicator?

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the tables <b>MDKP and MDPS</b>

<b>Reward points for useful Answers</b>

Regards

Anji

0 Kudos

Hi Anji,

Thanks for the reply. But MDPS is not a table. In MDKP, which field gives the firming indicator?

Vivek

0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check table PLAF field AUFFX

Regards,

Himanshu

0 Kudos

HI Himanshu,

Thanks for the inputs, but that table & field is not giving the information am looking for, any other table which would give me the information? I am refering to the firming indicator (firming of purchase requistion by the system) shown in MD04 output

Vivek