Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table maintenance generator with radiobuttons

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

how can I automatically (via se11: table maintenance generator) generate from a DDIC-structure the radiobtton-fields on a dynpro?

If I use the domaine 'X' or 'XFELD', I only get checkboxes....

kind regards

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I think you have to change the screens generated by table maintenance generator.

Max

0 Kudos

Hello,

might be true, but what????

kind regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Table Maintenance Generator will create the Z Screens.

In order modify those Z screens go to SE80 and give the

Function group for that table maintenance generator.

Then to find the function group go to sm30, give the table name and click on display. It show a screen with table control. Click on System -> Status .

It gives you the Z screen information.

Give that Z screen in SE80 and do the changes accordingly.

I hope it helps you.

Regards,

Gopi

0 Kudos

Hello Gopi,

sorry, this doesn't help me at all, cause you explained on how to change screens from generated tableframes:

Again my question: what is to change to get radiobuttons (the domain you use in the ddic-structure, what kind of change in the screen ...).

kind regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use Trx SM30, enter the custom table name for which the maintenance dialog has been created. Click the Maintain pusbutton, this will bring you to the SM30 screen. Click on System>Status>Screen Number. That will take you to the screen where you can make the necessary changes to the screen to display radiobuttons.

You can also change the flow logic behind the screen to add any additional checks that you might have.

0 Kudos

Hello,

well, this didn't bring me far: you just explain how to chenge the screen:

Give that Z screen in SE80 and do the changes accordingly...-> WHAT CHANGES??????????

That will take you to the screen where you can make the necessary changes to the screen to display radiobuttons...->WHAT CHANGES??????????

I don't want new radiobuttons, I want me fields (DDIC: X, XFELD or RADIOBUTT) displayed as radiobuttons: I only get Checkboxes.

kind regrads

0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no need to keep the new Radio buttons.

Just Select the Check Boxes that are to be converted to

radio buttons and go to

EDIT->GROUPING->RADIOBUTTON GROUP->DEFINE

Define the radio button group. It changes into radio

buttons.

I hope it helps you to solve.

I request you to please reward the points for useful

answers.

Regards,

Gopi.

0 Kudos

Hello Gopi,