Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table maintance generator

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I would like to ask how to re-generate the table maintainance generator.

Suppose I have table having 3 fields. The table maintainance generator have already been generated. Now I have to add 1 more field & re-generate the table maintainance.

Could you pls suggest me how to do it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

TMNielsen
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Just go into to the table maintenance generator as yo did when created the table maintenance.

Press the change button (a pencil) - this will open a popup where you can choose why you what to change the table maintenance - you should then choose the "New field" option (depending on your version the option may be named differently - in my current system it says "New field/sec. table in structure).

best regards

Thomas Madsen Nielsen

5 REPLIES 5

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to SE54, object generated, create or maintain

There click on the update icon, and click on the needed updates or go through expert mode and so on.

Regards

0 Kudos

Have you done any changes to the derfault generated program, if no, check all the options when asked and all will be regenerated without any annoyance.

Regards.

TMNielsen
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Just go into to the table maintenance generator as yo did when created the table maintenance.

Press the change button (a pencil) - this will open a popup where you can choose why you what to change the table maintenance - you should then choose the "New field" option (depending on your version the option may be named differently - in my current system it says "New field/sec. table in structure).

best regards

Thomas Madsen Nielsen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for your quick reply. But while selecting the checkbox New field/Sec. table in structure, I am getting the one pop-up having checkbox having overview screen, single screen in maintenance screen & key field , normal field in field type/ sec.table.

While checkbox i need to select so that I will reflect properly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

Thank you very much for your reply.

I have solved my problem.