Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

table maintanace...

former_member799868
Participant
0 Kudos

i have one Z table ...table maintanace in allowed to that table..

that table cantain 5 fields but i am finding only 4 fields in sm30..i want that 5th field to enter the values...please advice

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

First delete the table maintenence genrator for your table in se11 and then create the table maintenence genrator again.

The field is not reflecting because you might have added this field ( or some modification) after genration of table maintainence genrator.

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

just you increase the size of the screen so that all the columns will get display

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

that may be the new field so u need to change the Maintenance and generator.

vinod_vemuru2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did u added that 5th field newly to the table?

If yes then delete and recreate table maintenance generator.

If no then open the function group(Can find it in se11 table maintenance generator for the table). Here open the screen layout and see whether u have all 5 fields are appearing here. If not then delete and recreate table maintenance generator. It will solve the problem.

Thanks,

Vinod.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to table maintainance generator and clik on Screen number which will navigate to Screen painter. There change the screen by adding remaining field and also add the field name (FIELD <table_name-field_name>) in between the Chain loop of flow logic. Now activate the screen.

Award points if solved..

Regards,

Zafar Ali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We need to goto SE11 and then the table maintenence generator and see whether we have all 5 fields appearing. If not then delete and recreate table maintenance generator.

Hope this solves the problem.

plz reward if useful.

thanks,

dhanashri.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

First delete the table maintenence genrator for your table in se11 and then create the table maintenence genrator again.

The field is not reflecting because you might have added this field ( or some modification) after genration of table maintainence genrator.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

first u go to se11>utilities>table contents-->display->F8. here if u are getting only 4 fields not 5 then

come back and go to table maintenance generator delete the earlier TMG and create new one and save it.

some times when we do some modifications in table after creation of TMG then it does not reflect ,for that

we need to recreate that TMG.

some times it happens that names of 4 fields are coming and for fifth one it shows + sign. for this purpose u have to give field lables and activate that ztable before creation of TMG for that ztable.

If you want to put data then go to sm30 and put ur ztable name there and press maintain and enter the data over there and save it.

i hope this information will help you.

regards

saurabh