Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table inconsistent in QA Server

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

I am facing a strange issue.

I have created a Z-table and I have transferred it to QA server. The problem is that on DEV server the table is consistent and it looks all good. However, in QA server, I face the following issue:

Also, here is the Log from the Basis team:

What do you think the problem is?

Best regards,

Arman

7 REPLIES 7

oliver_wurm
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Arman,

it seems that the table for which the technical Settings should be activated does not exist on your QA System. The log indicates that this Transport contained only one data element and one technical Setting (Object LIMU TABT). Please check the Transport where the creation of the table was recorded in. It might not have been imported on the QA instance or has been aborted due to other issues.

Regards

Oliver

arivazhagan_sivasamy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the data element and domain of the fields.

That objects may not be moved in quality server.

Arivazhagan S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arman,

Kindly activate the table and Technical settings again in DEV System and retransport.

Why is the last changed Date in strange format in the screenshot of the technical settings?

Regards,

Vasanth

0 Kudos

Not in gregorian, but in iranian or similar calendar, I guess ?

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check if the main object (R3TR TABL) was transported, if yes then check validity of technical options (e.g. Data Class) to do that, look in target system for activation log or ask database administrator.

Regards,

Raymond

0 Kudos

Also did you look for wrong sequence of import and/or missing request imports?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please try this.

Check the initial transport for the Table from Version Management and ask Basis to re-import it using "Overwrite Original" option.

R