Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table for Offset a/c number “GKONT” in FBL1N??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to write a query and retrieve the vendor offset account number(GKONT) from tcode "FBL1N".

The information is available in cluster table BSEG-HKONT.

As BSEG table is cluster table and it has huge number of records, we do not want to use this table.

I checked in BSIK and BSAK, but couldn't able find the Offset a/c number.

Is there any other table which stores this particular information?

If not, what is the best way to retreive this information?

Kindly suggest me.

TIA

Regards

Seema

14 REPLIES 14

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Did you check with read_bseg and GET_ALL_BSEG.

Regards,

Madhu.

0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

It is the same, the FM's are using BSEG.

Is there any transparent table stores this information? As my FICO consultant want to write SAP query by joining some other tables.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes it is using the same.Check the performance wise.

Regards,

Madhu.

former_member200345
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, Are you looking for reconcilliation account of vendor? if yes, then you will get it from vendor master company code data.

Check the table LFB1 for a combination of Vendor and Company code.

0 Kudos

Are you looking for reconcilliation account of vendor?

No, it is an offset account number(GKONT)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Seema,

Did you check SAP OSS Note 112312 - Line item: Display of offsetting a/c information

It contains the solution for getting offsetting account and displaying in FBL1N.

Regards,

Thien

0 Kudos

Did you check SAP OSS Note 112312 - Line item: Display of offsetting a/c information

It contains the solution for getting offsetting account and displaying in FBL1N.

Hi Thein,

The value is showing up in FBL1N, but i want to write a simple query to retrieve the offset account value which is stored in field GKONT in FBL1N. It is available in BSEG table, I'm looking for some transparent table to pull this information instead of BSEG.

Looks like this information is not available in any other table other than BSEG.

0 Kudos

Sorry for misunderstanding your requirement. Per my knowledge, the offsetting account is determined by tcode J3RKKRS and the results are store in table J_3RKKRS. You could check more in package J3RK.

Regards,

Thien

0 Kudos

results are store in table J_3RKKRS

I just checked the table and the table is empty.

0 Kudos

You have to run the account determination program in order to have data in J_3RKKRS by transaction code J3RKKRS.

0 Kudos

Hi Seema,

My requirement is same. can you please share the solution if you had got something? Thanks

Vaibhav

former_member188217
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly explore the below tables

BSID

BSIK

BSIS

BSAD

BSAK

BSAS

0 Kudos

If GKONT is missing in those secondary indexes, you could uise an append structure to append it, as those files are mainly filled with MOVE-CORRESPONDING statements, from this momen, the field will be filled. But you will be required to create a small report to fill history records.

Regards,

Raymond

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had situation where GKONT a/c name for - ACTUAL COST BY LINE ITEM
was required. Based on account type data found in view COVP i.e. COEP & COBK
for type = K vendor in lfa1  WHERE lifnr EQ
GKONT, 

table SKAT  for type = M material WHERE SAKNR EQ GKONT