Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table Declaration

Former Member
0 Kudos

In my FM , I need to use the Ztable 'zlog' . So , i declare the table using Tables statement . when i Syntx Check , it is fine . But when i try and activate the FM it says , the table " zlog" has been already declared..If i comment the declaration , it gives an syntax error that " table zlog not declared " .

tables: zlog,

vbuk,

lips.

select single * from zlog into zlog

where vbeln = vbeln_l.

What can be the possible cause of such error ??

Message was edited by: SAP BEE

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI sap bee,

See if you get the same message if you declare your variables in the top section of the function module.

in se37, goto->global data.

In the global data include declare your tables.

or check if you have the same tables parameter defined in the tables parameter of the function module.

Regards,

ravi

6 REPLIES 6

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI sap bee,

See if you get the same message if you declare your variables in the top section of the function module.

in se37, goto->global data.

In the global data include declare your tables.

or check if you have the same tables parameter defined in the tables parameter of the function module.

Regards,

ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

activate your top include and function group.

Regards

amole

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is ZLOG declared in the top include of the function group?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Don't activate the FM separately. Right click on the function group and say activate.

Regs,

Venkat Ramanan N

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i guess one of your include program is not activated. check for the same ..

Regards,

Santosh

0 Kudos

thanks evryone . there was this FM in the group , that was declaring in the source code. solved