Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table Control

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have create one table control. In that I would like to put data into table control and save it into Ztable. I am able to do that but my problem is when I run the program I need automatically generated counter on the table control.And if i insert one record into table control then when I insert next record to the next line the counter must be increment automatically. How to do this? Plz help me.....

Thanks and Regards.

Pradip Pawar.

ABAP

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pradip,

I have understood like : we have a table control and know how to insert lines

When we are clicking the "insert" an event in PAI is getting triggered and based on which we are enabling the next line

in this case we have the line number into which we are making the fields as input

we can utilize this as a basis for counter...when an insert is clicked...increment the counter and remember to reduce it on delete button click

We can then pass this to PBO..since we have the line number which was just enabled...field for counter can be passed

<u><i>Pls reward and revert if the solution is feasible and suited for the requirement</i></u>

Regards

Byju

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pradip,

I have understood like : we have a table control and know how to insert lines

When we are clicking the "insert" an event in PAI is getting triggered and based on which we are enabling the next line

in this case we have the line number into which we are making the fields as input

we can utilize this as a basis for counter...when an insert is clicked...increment the counter and remember to reduce it on delete button click

We can then pass this to PBO..since we have the line number which was just enabled...field for counter can be passed

<u><i>Pls reward and revert if the solution is feasible and suited for the requirement</i></u>

Regards

Byju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I suggest when you are Looping Itab in PBO. At that time transfer counter value in Internal Table.

So when you are adding a Line. It's getting added in to that internal table. It will be automatically added in the ITAB and so it will be displayed after you click any button including Insert or Delete Button.

Darshan.

<i><b>Please reward points to helpful answer. It Motivates us to Help Others.</b></i>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks All For your Valuable contribution.

Regards.

Pradip Pawar