Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T-codes Blocked

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i want to make the report for the blocked T-codes. from which table i can get the data ofr any Txn. by which i can know the complete details.

thanx

abhishek

17 REPLIES 17

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check the table 'TSTC'.

Regards,

Subhasish

0 Kudos

there is no field for blocked in TSTC table

0 Kudos

for <b>tstc</b> u got the program name for perticular transaction...

and via <b>trdir</b> table u got field EDTX which is lock flag for editor just check for any programm.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Abhishek,

U can use the table 'TSTC' or u can go to TXN - SE93 and type <what u want to find> and press F4...

Hope this helps.

Seema.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello abhi,

if you want to make the repoprt for the blocked transactions codes, you can get all the transaction from the table TSTC , it gaves all the details of transaction like program , screen no , message class , short description etc.

i hope it will help u .

Chetan vishnoi

0 Kudos

i think you didn't get my query i want to make the report for the txn. which are locked by basis team

i can get the detail from TSTC but not that whether the txn is locked for used or not.

i hope this clears.

abhishek

0 Kudos

Hi,

You can check on the authorizations to run the transaction code, you may query the table TSTCA to understand whether the tcode is locked or open,

Rgds,

0 Kudos

Are you looking for a report of locked transactions? Transaction SM12 might be able to help you if this is the case.

If I get your question correct, you are looking for a report to list out transactions that the user does not have authorization for.

An SAP system might have thousands of transaction codes, of which a user might have access to a few (100?), and I am not sure the (first)report would make sense to anyone.

It might be easier to get a list of the transactions that the user has access to. Your report would be more readable. My opinion.

To get the list of tcodes that your user has access to, you will have to get the authorization profile of the user and read the transactions from there.

Sudha

Message was edited by: Sudha Mohan

0 Kudos

Hi,

in SU53 transaction , you can check whether the authorizations exist or not on a specific transaction.

laxman

0 Kudos

dear sudha

i am looking for only the customized T-coded (Z* or Y*)

in sm12 i just get the detail whther the object is locked or not.

but my requirement is that if sometimes the for some particular reason the T-code is locked for some particular perion, i just want to know which customized t-codes are locked at present in one go.

i thing u got wat iwant.

abhishek.

0 Kudos

Hi,

FM 'ENQUEUE_READ'might help to get the lock entries,

Rgds,

0 Kudos

Abhishek,

I believe this should still be possible using SM12. In the selection screen, give the user as * and the Table name as Y* or Z*.

In the report display that appears, you can double click on any entry to see which is the transaction that is locked.

If this doesnt help, maybe you need to look at the logic of the report (it seems to call the FM ENQUEUE_READ)and build a similar one yourself. It has everything that you would need, just that the layout is different.

Hope this helps.

Sudha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the FM

TB4E_READ_TRANSACTIONCODE_TEXT

and the following tables

TSTC SAP Transaction codes

TSTCA Values for transaction code authorizations

TSTCA_C Values for Transaction Code Authorizations

TSTCP Parameters for Transactions

TSTCT Transaction Code Texts

TSTC_LOG SAP transaction codes

TSTC_SM Control table SU22: Auth.obj.maint. for transaction

TSTC_SRT Assign Transaction Codes to Reports

Sameena

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Abhi

GOTO transaction se93 or table TSTC.

Regards

Abhishek

0 Kudos

Hi,

look transaction <b>sm01</b> and fm RSAU_WRITE_SM01_LOG

Andreas

0 Kudos

dear Andreas,

by SM01 i am able to view the T-code is locked or not,

but i want to make the report by which i can know the details in one go.

abhishek

0 Kudos

hi,

take that:

REPORT zforum90 .

DATA fx TYPE x VALUE '20'.
TABLES tstc.

SELECT  * FROM  tstc
       WHERE  cinfo = fx.

WRITE: / tstc-tcode.

ENDSELECT.

pls reward helpful answers