Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syntax error during ECC 6 upgrade

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friends,

We are getting syntax error in program SAPLZSPB in include LZSPBF0C during upgrade to ECC 6 . This is happening because SAP has changed the field SNAP_BEG - MODNO ( SNAP_BEG is a view ) type from character to INT4 in ECC 6.0 . Please suggest me if there is any OSS note for this .

Regards & Thanks ,

Kiran .

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

SAPLZSPB seems to be main program of custon function group, so u should past the sintax error in order to say you how to correct it

Max

0 Kudos

Eventhough there is Z involved , It is not the custom program .

0 Kudos

Hi

There's any program called SAPLZSPB in my system (ECC 6): can u give us more informations?

For example: it seems to be a main program of function group ZSPB: can u post the fms assigned to it?

Max

0 Kudos

Hello, This is not a custom program its a z function group. Open ZSPB function group it in SE80 and navigate to the function module which is causing the error. There is no need of any OSS Note for this fix.You can do it manually as its a Custom Function Group. Regards, Lakshman.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi this is customized program only....Module pools r created like this only....go to se80 give the program anme it will display all includes....data structures u csan find out over there...i think tat include s customized one only...when u create a function group two includes will automatically generated for declaration and one cannot change manually...Then if u want to include new one in se80...it created starting with letter L...i think this one also same ....chk it and le t me knw