Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sub total display in each page in SMARTFORMS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to display subtotal at end of every page for quantity fields in my SMARTFORM, can you please tell me the way to do it.

Regards,

Srinivas

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Use the counter for counting the number of records , say if each page can display 5 records , then after every 5 record calculate the subtotal and ,Create a seperate window for subtotal and display it.

regards,

Ramya

Former Member

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to Mainwindow -> Table Node -> Calculation Tab ->In Operation select total , give quantity field name , target field name and time after loop .

Thanks

Debarati

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can do the subtotals at page level using the Calculation Tab available in the Table.

Make a table in your main window and in the footer of your table print the sub total.

You can subtotal your field in the 'Calculation' tab of the table. Just make sure to reset this field after every page.

In the conditions tab of the footer check the boxes 'At Page Break' and 'At end of table'.

Regards,

Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

ans