Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

std price of material at PO level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

For one of my report, i have done some calucation at PO level based on the STD Price of the PO material.

The report is working fine, but in case the standrad price is changed at the Material master, the report calculations become incorrect. As the material master always reflects only updated Price.

Basically i want to fetch the standra price of that material at the time the PO or GRN was done. When the transaction took place, what was the Standrad price of that material.

Please suggest from where can i get this field data.

Thanks,

Simi

2 REPLIES 2

Vinod_Chandran
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Simi,

The material master always reflects the latest price of that material. So it is not advisable to take the cost of the material from master instead we can take from the PO itself. Check the condition type VPRS and take the value from it. Hope this will help you.

Thanks

Vinod

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the quick response. I checked the purchase order, but in our case we are not maintaining the VPRS condition type at purchase order level.

Please suggest if there is any other way i can locate this information at the Purchase order level or GR level.

This is very urgent.

thanks,