Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Status 0100 of the user interface Z_TEST missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

How do I fix this error?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

This quite often happens if you copy one program to another and forget to copy the GUI. If this is the case, then just go back and copy the GUI.

Rob

9 REPLIES 9

Former Member
0 Kudos

This quite often happens if you copy one program to another and forget to copy the GUI. If this is the case, then just go back and copy the GUI.

Rob

0 Kudos

How can I create it? I only copied the program via shared test.

Thanks.

0 Kudos

Shared test?

In SE80, select the original program (the one you copied from). You will see one or more GUI statuses. You can right mouse click on each and copy them to the new program.

Rob

Edited by: Rob Burbank on Jan 16, 2008 3:12 PM

0 Kudos

Sorry, shared text via this site.

0 Kudos

Then just double click on the status. It'll say that it doesn't exist and ask you if you want to create it. Say yes and create it. Make sure you put in the standard functionality (back, exit, cancel).

Rob

former_member194669
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think you are testing with Rich program related to this thread

please double click '0100' or Z_TEST then system will take you to create status

set pf-status '0100'.

set titlebar '0100'.

0 Kudos

Right, that's what I meant when I said you need to create the gui status and title, I figured you had that part covered. Anyway, these statements support forward navigation, so you can simply double click on the "100" part of the statement and the system will ask you if you want to create it, say yes. Set the fcode BACK for the "green arrow" icon, save and activate. Thanks it.

Regards,

Rich Heilman

0 Kudos

I did this. Still get error.

0 Kudos

Go to SE80>give the program name> expand the Gui Status node --> and select the status --> and activate

May this will work