Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

standard program modification.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I want to change the type of message of a standard program, but when I type the code to modify the program the text of the program change to gray and I can't change the program.

I hope that the code is correct because I don't look any error message.

What am I doing wrong?

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

You should not change standard programs. There is a config control available for some of the messages issued in the standard processing. Can you please let us know where you are making this change?

0 Kudos

the Include is: MF05AFA0_ANZAHLUNGSKONTIERUNG

At the line 27 I want to change the message from:

<b>MESSAGE w371.</b>

to

<b>MESSAGE e371.</b>

Thanks a lot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

That's a change from warning to error, it should be carried out in customizing, not as a mod to a program

0 Kudos

The type of this message is static and I can't change the type of message in the customizing.

Thanks.

0 Kudos

Yes, this message cannot be controlled through config, but if you are changing the standard program, you should get access key and make the necessary change.

0 Kudos

After entering the key The Background of the Abap editor change from light blue to white but the text change to Gray and I can't change the text of the program. The system don't throw to me any error message about wrong object key.