Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

standard function close Alt-F4 in modal dialog box

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

does anybody know how to activate the standard functions eg "close window" (Alt-F4) or terminate transaction in a modal dialog box (a dynpro-type modales Dialogfenster(in german)) eg the flying window of the system-status.

i looked in the status of the status-dynpro, but could not find anything special about it.

hints welcome...

thanx a lot in advance. matthias kasig

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Standard function Alt+F4 will become active once the "CANCEL" button is activated on the STATUS (of type modal dialog).

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Standard function Alt+F4 will become active once the "CANCEL" button is activated on the STATUS (of type modal dialog).

0 Kudos

thanx - this solved my problem - but you have to catch a sy-ucomm with value '/CANCEL' - if you only catch 'CANCEL' it won't help - at least this works in my case - ta - i rewarded 10 points

matthias kasig

0 Kudos

one last thing about the standard function - u also have to <b>declare the function attribute S</b> (system function) when setting up the cancel fcode!!! this is important, otherwise nothing happens! At least this is what my debugger tells.