Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stanadard screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys goodday,

I have a t-code JHA1N AND IN THE SECOND SCREEN WHEN I ENTER DATA IN TABLE RJHA400 FIELD ANFANG_PER IF I ENTER 2015 I AM GETTING AN ERROR.

PLEASE SUGGEST ME HOW COULD I SOLVE THIS PROBLEM.

Thnaks'

Pasha

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member210770
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Elias,

Date entries can be separated with a period if required. You do not need to specify the year if the entry refers to the current year.
You can enter copy numbers in the form <Copy no.>.<Year>. The suffix<Year> is not necessary if the entry refers to the next copy of the publication.
Week and month entries are also entered in the form <Week>.<Year> and <Month>.<Year> You do not need to enter the suffix .<Year>, if the entry refers to the coming week or month.

Hope this will helpful.

Regards,

Sagar

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please don't SHOUT.  Also, it might help if you told us what error you are getting.

former_member210770
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Elias,

Date entries can be separated with a period if required. You do not need to specify the year if the entry refers to the current year.
You can enter copy numbers in the form <Copy no.>.<Year>. The suffix<Year> is not necessary if the entry refers to the next copy of the publication.
Week and month entries are also entered in the form <Week>.<Year> and <Month>.<Year> You do not need to enter the suffix .<Year>, if the entry refers to the coming week or month.

Hope this will helpful.

Regards,

Sagar

0 Kudos

hi gareth

Goodday

i am working with module pool and it is sap stanadard application and the tcode for the program is JHA1N and in that trasaction when i enter the data in the second screen that is when i give publising date 2015 instead of 2014 i am getting an error how could i solve this and i am new to abap and my company has given me the task to fix the bug.

the program name is SAPLJHPA AND  table is RJHA400 SCREEN 2400 AND field name AFNANG_PER

FOR EXAMPLE IF I GIVE 06-01-2015 I AM GETTING ERROR

0 Kudos

You need to give details about WHICH error message you are getting. We cannot guess what is happening.

Also, is there a situation where you do NOT get an error ? What did you fill in the field when you do NOT get an error ?

0 Kudos

You still aren't telling us what exact error you are getting.