Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ST05 Log

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Is there any way to find out trace logs?

If i had performed a trace some month back n want to look at that.

Also there is possiblity of turning on the trace for someone's id. So can i check is anyone has turned trace on for my id in the past?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

To activate the trace for another user, in ST05, press the "Activate Trace with Filter" button, this allows selection of user. (and transaction/program/table names).

To see an old trace, press the "Select Trace" button. this allows a date/time for the trace period to be selected. Consequently and old date range can be used.

I know of now way to see if a trace has been switched on for you previously, except by searching for a trace with your userid in the "display trace' section.

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

To activate the trace for another user, in ST05, press the "Activate Trace with Filter" button, this allows selection of user. (and transaction/program/table names).

To see an old trace, press the "Select Trace" button. this allows a date/time for the trace period to be selected. Consequently and old date range can be used.

I know of now way to see if a trace has been switched on for you previously, except by searching for a trace with your userid in the "display trace' section.