Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SQL error 60 occurred when accessing table "STXH ".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have written a BAPI to create a sales order wihch would store the Texts in differant Text id like, operating comments, shipping instructinos, warehouse instructions and the table stored in the table STXH.

In my program i am trying to insert three type of Text id ...Operating instructions, Shipping instructions and Warehouse information. If i am running through the debug, the sales order is created and the respective Text Ids are stored in the respetive Text Id. But when just run the progam, it gives me an error saying the table in / wa sin a deadlock sitation.

Has anyone faced this kind of situation. Pls suggest me ad as also this is an urgetnt sittuation here.

Thanks in advance.

Venky.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try using FM INSERT_TEXT_AFTER_COMMIT.

Thanks,

Santosh

Message was edited by:

SKJ

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try using FM INSERT_TEXT_AFTER_COMMIT.

Thanks,

Santosh

Message was edited by:

SKJ

0 Kudos

Hi Santhosh,

The FM which you have sent has worked and i dont see that error messages now. Thanks a ton.

Regards,

Venky.

0 Kudos

Great!

Award points and close the thread.

Thanks,

Santosh

0 Kudos

Hi Santhosh,

Didn't get a chance to log into this for a long time. I am again facing this problem after using this function for a differant object. Is there any other possible way ?

Thanks,

Venky.