Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPROXY --- TCODE ????

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

friends need help ..new in idoc and ale application had conceptual knowledge and studying too to give demo on idoc application so ... come across the SPROXY TCODE .. DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABT IT .. CAN ANYONE SHARE INFORMATION ABT SPROXY TCODE.. WILL BE THANKFULL ..

REGARDS

FARUKH

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

SPROXY is the transaction that you use to create proxies for the interfaces with XI. This transaction displays the interfaces developed in XI with all the message interfaces. You can call this proxy from your ABAP program to trigger the interface.

Take a look at this weblog.

/people/vijaya.kumari2/blog/2006/01/26/how-do-you-activate-abap-proxies

Regards,

Ravi

Note : Please mark all the helpful answers

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

SPROXY is the transaction that you use to create proxies for the interfaces with XI. This transaction displays the interfaces developed in XI with all the message interfaces. You can call this proxy from your ABAP program to trigger the interface.

Take a look at this weblog.

/people/vijaya.kumari2/blog/2006/01/26/how-do-you-activate-abap-proxies

Regards,

Ravi

0 Kudos

hi

thanks for answering .. but how this tcode deals with

idoc????? ....

regards

0 Kudos

That has nothing to do with IDOC's.

There are different ways of dealing with interfaces as far as XI is concerned.

1. PROXIES

2. IDOC

3. RFC

Proxies are different from IDOCS.

Regards,

Ravi

0 Kudos

thanks ravi once again ..

ya its true .. but one of my senior says that we can do codeing in sproxy for zidocs also ...

regards

0 Kudos

Take a look at my weblog ... This will give you a idea

/people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/08/14/choose-the-right-adapter-to-integrate-with-sap-systems

To me it doesn't make sense to trigger a IDOC via a PROXY. Probably I need to understand the bigger picture of the scenario here.

Regards,

Ravi

Message was edited by: Ravikumar Allampallam