I have some questions in ABAP.
1. In CALL TRANSACTION Statement what is the use of CTU_PARAMS!
2. During BDC Process if we are having <b>Tabale Control</b> to process then how can we find specific rows for specific Record!
3. Suppose i want to 'SUBMIT' one transaction from current program and come back and also get the output of the submitted transaction data into present program how can we do it without modifying submitted Program[Tran].
4. In LSMW how can we process Header & Line Item data!
Thanks in advance.
Thanks & Regards,
1. you can refer F1 help.
... OPTIONS FROM opt
This addition gives you control using the values of the components of the structure opt, which must be of the Dictionary type CTU_PARAMS. The components have the following meaning:
Processing mode (comparable with the MODE addition)
Update mode (comparable with the UPDATE addition)
CATT mode (controlling a CATT procedure)
The CATT mode can have the following values:
' ' No CATT procedure active
'N' CATT procedure without single screen control
'A' CATT procedure with single screen control
Use standard window size
COMMIT WORK does not end CATT procedure
No batch input mode, that s SY-BINPT = SPACE.
No batch input mode after BDC data has been read
The components DEFSIZE , RACOMMIT, NOBINPT, NOBIEND always take the following values:
' ' No
If the OPTIONS addition is omitted, the following settings are valid for the control parameters:
DISMODE from the MODE addition
from the UPDATE addition
No CATT procedure active
Do not use standard window size
COMMIT WORK ends procedure successfully
Batch input mode, that is SY-BINPT =X.
Batch input mode also active after BDC data has been read
3. with submit use this option <b>EXPORTING LIST TO MEMORY</b> and after come back to main program you can use two FM's
*-Get the report output from memory
CALL FUNCTION 'LIST_FROM_MEMORY'
listobject = it_list
not_found = 1
OTHERS = 2.
IF sy-subrc = 0.
*-Get the report output from memory in ascii format
CALL FUNCTION 'LIST_TO_ASCI'
listasci = it_asc
listobject = it_list
empty_list = 1
list_index_invalid = 2
OTHERS = 3.
LOOP AT it_asc.
IF sy-tabix > 2.
4. need two structures for header and item separately.
1.- CTU_PATAMS is a structure used to pass options to the CALL TRANSACTION, options like default screen size, background mode, syncronization, etc. Check out the help on CALL TRANSACTION, it really is complete.
2.- During BDC process you cannot read any data on the screen, simply because by the time you fill BDC data you are NOT executing the transaction. The only way is to figure aout the table from wich the data is being collected and the do whatever you need with it.
3.- To get the result of a submited program, you must use the adition EXPORTING LIST TO MEMORY.
4.- You need 2 estructures in the legacy, one for the header and one for the detail. They must have the fields thah will link them together, for exmaple:
Then, you must especify a file for each structure.
Hope it helps