Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

smartforms ..

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi experts,

i am using smart forms for displaying the PO details.when the details of a PO are over flowing then a new page is dynamically created.

Now my requirement is i have to create a new page at the end of PO details which will display all the ITEM TEXTS at last page.

i have used COMMAND to navigate to the next page. now the problem is if i am using the main window for displaying the item texts then it is not working. A secondary window or a final window is working for this purpose but the problem is if i use the secondry or a final window then the excess data is not flowing. (i.e a new page is not being created as it happens with the main window.).

and i am not giving any condition in command coz this is required in all the cases

can any one help me how to use the main window in the next page ?

or how to handle the excess data in secondry or final window?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

hmmm i dont see a big problem here.

just make a new node in MAIN window, not a seperate page but the same.

in this node create texts to print and check the "new page" checkbox of this node.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

hmmm i dont see a big problem here.

just make a new node in MAIN window, not a seperate page but the same.

in this node create texts to print and check the "new page" checkbox of this node.

0 Kudos

hey,

can u sugest where the new page checkbox is placed in the node which we should create ....?

Edited by: vivek_rulzz on May 27, 2009 1:14 PM