Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMARTFORMS - Thickness of Table Patterns

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good Morning,

I've created a table node in a SMARTFORM, i've defined my Table Pattern (in order to see my cells with borders) with size <b>1,00 MM</b>.

After testing the SMARTFORM i saw that the borders of the table where very huge (more than 1,00 MM). Since the borders cut part of the text inside the cells, i've done what is obvious and changed my Table Pattern Line Width to 0,05 MM but the borders are with the same size and they look very huge.

I've tried several sizes and the smallest in can get printed is <b>4,0 MM</b>.

Can someone help me to solve this?

Regards,

Pedro Gaspar

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use the Twips(TW) instead of MM.

Try someting arount 20 TW as width of the Box borders.

to reflect the changes you need to select each cell and use the buttons available on the Table painter screen to print the borders i.e vertical, horizotal lines.

0 Kudos

Hi Sid,

I've done what you've told me and still have the problem.

When i'm testing the function generated (in my case is <b>/1BCDWB/SF00000008</b>) i receive a <b>OK</b> Message saying:

<i>"The test framework for /1BCDWB/SF00000008 has been regenerated but errors ocurred"</i>.

This only happens when i regenerate the function. Could this be related to the problem i'm having? How and where can i see any kind of log of the regeneration in order to try to see what's wrong?

Thanks.

Regards,

Pedro Gaspar

0 Kudos

Hello Again to all,

After all it looks like the problem was related with the Xerox Printers we have (must check SAP Drivers).

All prints to HP printers don't have this problem.

Best Regards and thanks once again,

Pedro Gaspar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Give width as 15 TW , instead of mm

and you will get the apropriate borders for cells