Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartforms Template

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am having a problem controlling the thickness of lines in a template that I have created within my smartform.

The template consists of 2 lines split up into 8 cells each. I am trying to use a pattern to display lines between the cells. The problem is that the outer perimeter of the template is a normal thin line, but the grid lines separating each cell are about 1/2 cm thick and I cannot seem to change this... any help would be appreciated. Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dyllan,

In the Template , go to the Template Tab strip.

There is an option for Color and Width of the Box.

REduce the thickness for the box/sepatator.

Regards,

ravi

4 REPLIES 4

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dyllan,

In the Template , go to the Template Tab strip.

There is an option for Color and Width of the Box.

REduce the thickness for the box/sepatator.

Regards,

ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dyllan,

Select the particular line type and right at the top below the Template tab you have got something called the <b>"Select Pattern"</b>, Select that and in that <b>"Select Displayed Patterns"</b>. Select the first one and this is will display all the lines uniformly.

Reward if this is useful.

Regards,

Tushar

0 Kudos

Hi Tushar, thanks for your help however the problem seems to be a little more complex. The form that I am having a problem with is an invoice form . The template lines are too thick only for our Russian invoices. I created a test form with a similar template and in debugging I change the output form to my test form. When I display a Russian invoice the lines on my test form are thick and when I display a normal European invoice the lines are thin like I have defined them in my test form. It seems as though the output is different depending on the language or something but I cannot find where this is defined or determined. Have you ever seen anything similar to this? Thanks for any input...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

try this out,

In the Template window, you will have a option called <b>Settings</b>(The last button which you will see above of the Pattern), click that then Click the <b>Tracker</b> Button there you will find the <b>Thickness</b>, decrese that and see the output.

Thanks

Sudheer