Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

smartforms table 3 line types (3rd line type is subtotal) height restriction

former_member317781
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi good day,

i have smartform where it has table with 3 line types.

1. header

2. main for line items

3. subtotal per page

i need to reduce HEIGHT  of the 3rd line type .

please check the screen shot.

thank you,

jacob.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to remove the spaces before the total has been displayed.i.e; in the editor if there are any spaces before or after &subtotal&.,then remove those spaces and see the output.I hope this may helpful.No explicit option for reducing the height of line type.Generally all line types are of same height.

5 REPLIES 5

former_member188827
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try condensing the amount by using formatting option 'C' with your variable in text element as follows:

&field(C)&

Refer to following link for further options:

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04/helpdata/en/1c/f40c6fddf311d3b574006094192fe3/content.htm

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to remove the spaces before the total has been displayed.i.e; in the editor if there are any spaces before or after &subtotal&.,then remove those spaces and see the output.I hope this may helpful.No explicit option for reducing the height of line type.Generally all line types are of same height.

0 Kudos

thank you for the response i have sorted it but the answer of yours is correct there were spaces as a result i had that issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

HEIGHT  of the   line type can not be changed. Use CIZ command for Alignment.

Regards,

Jithin

atul_mohanty
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi -

Alternate solution, could be using 3 templates for 3 line types. In template you can have height for each line. For tabular printinting, print the template using loop.

Thank you,