Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartforms Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

In smartforms i converted one BMP file to TIF file and uploaded to Text using standard program RSTXLDMC.

Now the issue is how to use the standard text in my smart form to print the image.

i know how to use the TIF image directly but i want to know how to use standard text to get the image

Pls let me know if it is possible or not.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If what you mean is how to put it in the smart form, you should write on the place you need it:

INCLUDE image_name OBJECT TEXT ID ST

Hope this helps

Gabriel

0 Kudos

Hi,

1)Using "INCLUDE TEST1 OBJECT TEXT ID ST LANGUAGE EN" where TEST1 is the uploaded text file from tif image.

i have used this in the text element but i am getting blank.

2)Creating the node type as Include Text then it is giving me the hex decimal values but not the image.

0 Kudos

Use transaction SE78 to upload your BMP file.

Then in smartform create a node Graphic. There you will be able to load your image.

Thanks & Regards

Mahendra

0 Kudos

Hi

I believe you re-loade your image as graph, becouse smartform can't probably manage the image from standard text.

Max

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Exactly thats what i am using now but want to know whether is it possible by using TEXT instead of creating Graphics node.

In graphics we can use both .bmp as well as .tif files but not text.So what is the solution of using TEXT Ids in Smart forms.

Thanks for all your answers but still i didn't get the solution to my problem.

Regards,

Chandra

0 Kudos

Normally Text Id's are used to print standard texts. So you will not be able to use that for your purpose.

Thanks & Regards

MAhendra