Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

smartforms ITAB problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Iam working on smartforms to display INVOICE using

VF02>Billing document>Issue_Output to....

Here i need to display Material sales text.I got it into ITAB using Read text in the program lines.

Now, may problem is how to define ITAB globally <b>with header line?</b>

So that i can loop it and display the data.Any suggestions pls....

Reward guaranteed,

thanks,

kaki

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

You do not have to read the text into ITAB and print it in Smartform. You can create a text module node to print material sales text.

See help for more details...

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/d2/69a14ecd8b11d3b563006094192fe3/frameset.htm

Thanks,

Shashi Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kaki,

Use it in the types of the smartform

types: begin of it_list_type,

field1 type fieldtype,

end of it_list_type.

types:

it_list_table type it_list_type OCCURS 0.

use this it_list_table for your associate type of internal table in global data of the smartform.

0 Kudos

Hi Mukesh,

I have defined it_list_type in the Global definitions types like you said.

In the program lines i have itab like this..and it is having the data...

DATA:BEGIN OF ITAB OCCURS 10,

DESC(80),

END OF ITAB.

Can u tell me how to pass ITAB data into it_list_type.

I should be able to pass this table into smartforms loop.

thanks

kaki

0 Kudos

Hi Kaki,

If you are using a program to pass value to smartform, you cannot use internal table with header line. For that you have to go to Interface and there in the tables tab, give the name of the internal table. Now define a structure in the Global Definitions.Now in the tables node (or in the loop node) ,loop internal table into structure. Now use this structure for displaying the values.

If you are not using a program, then you can use an internal table with header line as explained in the previous post. Now create the structure in the Global definitions . Now in the global definitions, go to Initialization tab and give the select statement to pass the value into the structure. NOw in the table node(or in the loop node), loop internal table into structure and use the structure to display the values.

You can refer to this link and view my post for more details.

Hope my point is clear.

Regards,

SP.

Message was edited by: Sylendra Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kaki,

In global definition, you can go the "Types" tab and there you can define a structure of your internal table and then create an internal table with header line and of that structure type.

Regards,

SP.