Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMARTFORMS: Graphic prints backwards (flipped).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I developed a SmartForm where I display a graphic on it. When I preview the form everything looks all right on the screen, but when I print the same form the graphic appears backwards (flipped from top to bottom) you have to look the paper from the back against the light to be able to understand the graphic. I tried on different printers and get the same result. I really have no idea whath the problem may be.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Orlando.

5 REPLIES 5

ananjun1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Orlando,

We ran into the same issue a month ago. This is a problem to do with the printer especially HP LaserJet 4250 PCL 6.

There is an OSS note out there that will resolve this.

There is a patch that you have to put in the driver software on your PC. Search with similar text.

Thanks,

Anand

0 Kudos

Orlando,

Just found this link while searching the forum:

If this solves your issue, please assign close thread

Thanks,

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had the same problem, it wa 'cause the printer controller was not configured correctly.

0 Kudos

check oss note 683605. If your printerr is not listed in there, then raise an OSS message.We got our printer issue fixed in the same manner for HP Laser Jet 6 printer.

Hari

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Check this thread....

regards

vijay