Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartfoms: Header not printing on the next page

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm creating my first smartforms output. The output looks great except that on the second page I can't get the table header and footer to print. They print OK on the first page.

Please help.

Thanks,

Ben

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you want to repeat the header and footer for every page don't insert them in the main.

Max

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you want to repeat the header and footer for every page don't insert them in the main.

Max

Former Member
0 Kudos

Your Header and Footer windows ( I am assuming they are different from other windows) should be repeated on all the pages you have. Then you will be able to print the header and footer on all the pages.

Regards,

Ravi

Note : Please mark all the helpful answers and close the thread if the issue is resolved

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't think I explained my problem properly at first. The header and footer that I'm talking about are the headers of a table which is part of the main window.

I have set the conditions to print the header at Start of Table and at Page Break. I have similar settings for the footer. I've placed a break-point for both and here is what I've observed:-

The header is only called once, the footer is being called twice once on the first page and once at the end of the table. The output I'm testing with generates three pages. The first pas gets both header and footer, the second page has neither and the last page only has the footer.

Ben.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ben,

If Ben, if you go to the header of the table. Click on that header you will get <b>Output options</b>, there select checkboxes <b>"At start of table"</b> and <b>"At page break"</b>. Then click on the <b>footer</b> part then do the same thing. It would work and your header and footer will displayed in all the pages you display. I've executed and my footer and header are displaying in all the pages.

Reward if helpful.

Regards,

Tushar

Message was edited by: Tushar Marshall Dass

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you to everyone for your help. I eventually discovered that I had a secondary window that had a folder. Once the folder was removed everything started working correctly.

Thanks,

Ben