Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set Screen Not allowed in subscreens(Screen:SAPLSBAL_DISPLAY 0101)

Former Member

Hi Experts,

When processing the card data using standard program 'RPRCCC_VISA_VCF4'  , i am getting this error message    'Set Screen Not allowed in subscreens(Screen:SAPLSBAL_DISPLAY 0101).

did not found too many posts in SDN except one, but that did not help me out.

https://scn.sap.com/thread/3190700   --   this link does not help me.

My code is :

SUBMIT rprccc_visa_vcf4

WITH n_local EQ abap_true

WITH n_file  EQ lv_file_name

EXPORTING LIST TO MEMORY

AND RETURN.

Can anyone help me to get out of it.

Main requirement is to find out which file is PASSED and which file is FAILED during the processing of the file using this program.

Please try to provide specific answer as because i am very new in this field.

Regards,

Jowar Saha

5 REPLIES 5

naimesh_patel
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Since the program RPRCCC_VISA_VCF4 calls the FM BAL_DSP_LOG_DISPLAY and you try to do EXPORT LIST TO MEMORY, the system is giving the error "Set Screen Not allowed in subscreens(Screen:SAPLSBAL_DISPLAY 0101)".

You should remove the EXPORTING part and let the screen displayed. Than you can try to read the logs which were just created by the program RPRCCC_VISA_VCF4 . The program is creating logs in specific application log object / subobject. You can use the FM  BAL_GLB_SEARCH_LOG to find the latest log.

Regards,
Naimesh Patel

0 Kudos

Hi Naimesh,

Thanks for your reply.

as i said:  Main requirement is to find out which file is PASSED and which file is FAILED during the processing of the file using this program.

I am passing a file  into that program and cut pate the file from the 'NEW' folder to 'ERROR' or 'PROCESSED'  folder. so cant ignore export to list or else it will display the ALV which i don't want.

Way around i was thinking about is: need to write another program to  search the log and cut-paste the file from network folder to corresponding folder. 

please guide me how to proceed if possible.

One again thanks for your time.

Regards,

Jowar Saha

0 Kudos

If you make sure your main program which submits the RPRCCC_VISA_VCF4 always run in background, you will not run into this issue of Subscreen. When program is running in background job, the Application log will not be displayed in Grid, but would be generated in List and would be sent to the spool, if EXPORT TO LIST is not mentioned.

Try this way, you would be able to read the messages afterwards from the Application Log once SUBMIT returns back.

Regards,
Naimesh Patel

former_member780530
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Jowar,

I am also facing same issue while executing F ('Set Screen Not allowed in subscreens(Screen:SAPLSBAL_DISPLAY 0101).

Please let me know how you had resolved your problem.

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It's rare that Former Members come back to answer their old questions, but good luck