Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

selecting a record from ALV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi :

I have a custom tcode for which i am creating bdc program using call transaction.

the custom tcode is for creating process orders based on plant,shipping point and delivery date.

after the recording , when i execute the bdc program in mode 'A' , its woking fine, since im giving inputs in the selection screen and in the ALV list im selecting the record.

when i execute in mode 'N', it says " no records selected". BDC recording dint record any thing related to selecting that particular record from the ALV list.

How can i execute my program in mode 'N', in background and create Process orders.Since my ALV record contains only 1 record( because inputs in selection screen are sales order, plant and item) , how can i select that record in background from the ALV and create a process order uisng BDC call transaction.

Regards,

Raghu.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

u hav said that you are selecting a line from the list and then, the bdc is running, so if you want your bdc to run in N mode, then you have to record the at line selection event also.

cheers,

Sathish. R

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

u hav said that you are selecting a line from the list and then, the bdc is running, so if you want your bdc to run in N mode, then you have to record the at line selection event also.

cheers,

Sathish. R

0 Kudos

Hi Sathish,

While doing recording, after the selection screen , i have recorded the selection of particular record from the ALV and created Process Orders.But my BDC program never recorded the selection of record from ALV.

Is there any alternative for this, creating BDC program for ALV.

Thanks.

Raghu