Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

select-options values

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

experts plz aswer and get points

in select-options ,i put range 100 to 200.can i display 101,102,103,104.....199

on every new page in report and how to create a page break in report.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

franois_henrotte
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you probably select some data in a table from you select-options... in this case you do a loop on internal table containing results and you do a NEW-PAGE each time it is needed

if you just want to go through numbers 100 to 200 then you can use WHILE counter IN so_count and increment your counter

3 REPLIES 3

franois_henrotte
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you probably select some data in a table from you select-options... in this case you do a loop on internal table containing results and you do a NEW-PAGE each time it is needed

if you just want to go through numbers 100 to 200 then you can use WHILE counter IN so_count and increment your counter

0 Kudos

but i m taking values for select-options from standard table,so how can take rom internal table,if possible plz give code.

0 Kudos

Hello...

the requirement for 101 to 199 will be value of some field of the database table...right?

Select * from Database into internal table

where field1 = x and

field2 contains values in range of 101 to 199

the idea is to use this 101 to 199 from the internal table as reference for displaying on a page

Sort the internal table with the field containing 101 to 199 ascending and display it on the required page....using ALV or Write statements

Regards

Byju