Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Security Optimization Self-Service missing data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have installed the SOS self-service on SOLMAN4/ECC6 and everything seems to work perfectly, but....

When interpreting the ST14 data in session workbench, the 0303-0305 cannot be rated, because there are no data. When looking in the analysis browser, the data has been collected, but somehow this is not recognised when reading it into the session workbench.

I have installed the same solution on SOLMAN3.20/Enterprise and this has no problems.

When uploading the questionaire from a word document, I always get the message "Evaluated document not identical to expected original document". I do not think that this has anything to do with the missing data though, since this is the same on both installations, but I am not sure why this message appears.

I hope anyone can enlighten me as to what is causing this.

Best regards

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr. Blaster,

We tried such a session once and the document (end result) contained a few results which did not relate to our system. I checked the address data and some other things but could not find any explanation or reference to the result.

It might have something to do with obsolete function modules which are not released for customers and cause some problems in higher releases...

Just a guess.

Cheers,

Julius

0 Kudos

Dear Julius,

Not sure if I am glad that I am not the only one with problems

I do not think it is the same though, because I have checked the other data in the report, and it seems to be valid. So it is only the three bullets that are missing.

Still hoping that anyone has the answer on how to solve the problem.

ulf_goldschmidt
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

This bug is fixed with the new SAP Solution Manager Add-On ST-SER 700_2006_2 (ST-SER 620_2006_2), which will be available from 08.12.2006.

Regards

Ulf