Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Secondary Methods in Workflow

0 Kudos

Hello everybody,

i have another porblem with secondary method call out of the workflow.

The Object is BUS2105 (Purchase requisition) and the Method is Display. While it working for me, it doesn't work for the other user, who also has me53n authorization.

The Message is "Secondary Method "" cannot be executed".

I still think and hope that this is the authorization problem, so if anybody knows which object do i need to get secondary methods working, you are welcome to help...

Thank you very much in advance

Andrei

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andrei,

you are correct, this is an authorization issue. Please go to your user and run the workflow, when the error occurs call transaction su53 and have a look which authorization is missing.

Unfortunately I had this problem myself some time back but am unable to take a look into the old files now.

Have much fun

Ute

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andrei,

you are correct, this is an authorization issue. Please go to your user and run the workflow, when the error occurs call transaction su53 and have a look which authorization is missing.

Unfortunately I had this problem myself some time back but am unable to take a look into the old files now.

Have much fun

Ute

0 Kudos

Hello,

Add tx SWO_ASYNC to the profile of this user. This tx is needed to execute secondary methods.

Kind regards,

Peter

0 Kudos

Hi Ute,

unfortunately there is only one object that was checked, but it is not what i've searched for.

Object: S_CTS_ADMI

Klass : BC_A

So, i'm still looking for the answer...

Greetings

Andrei

0 Kudos

the tx you need to add is SWO_ASYNC like i described in the earlier reply. This tx is not shown right away in SU53. Just add it and it works

0 Kudos

Yep, thank you very much...

i read your post just few minutes later, but now it works.

Thank you very much again

0 Kudos

please reward the points if you are satisfied with the answers. Also mark this thread as solved please.

thx