Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SCREEN

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI experts ,

iam desigining tabele control . and i taken 3 radio button on tabel contol . the radio buttons as grouped and given a function code .

generally default value is first radio button . what is the way change the default value radio button in tabel control .

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

to set the Radio button to second or third in the table control, you have to code it. In PBO, inside the table control loop, make the corresponding radio button field to 'X'.

Regards,

Nikhil

Edited by: Nikhil V Kumar on Jul 27, 2010 11:55 AM

0 Kudos

thanks

0 Kudos

in program i created three radiobutton same name as in tabel control .

in tabel control rb_accept , rb_reject , rb_hold .

then i comes to program i written data : rb_hold type c .

rb_hold = 'X' .

BUT NOT CHANGING IN THE TABEL CONTROL

0 Kudos

Please try it inside the PBO loop of table control.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi experts ,

i have one screen with three 5 fields and radio button . in program alos created same structure internal table . when i call a trasaction screen display with emty data but radio buttons with default 'x' value in first radio button . when i was change radio buttons values intable control .

when iam cliking radio button not changing . in step loop also corresponding function code also i written code and move the data to internal tabel . in pbo i moving internal tabel data to screen tabel control . but not gettting data . the before data only coming not correct i changed data .

any one sujject me .