Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

screen exit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

How to find the enhancement name from the given exit.

I have 2 exits -> Exit - User-modules PAI (Process After Input) MV45AIZZ

Exit - User-modules PBO (Process Before Output) MV45AOZZ

My requiremements is for screen exits..

I need to add z fields in va01 transaction in screen 8309 and 8459.

As far as i know when there is screen exit we need to drag and drop the required firlds in the screen and then add thier code in PBO and PAI.

But here they havent specified any screen exit, rather they have provided include.

So please help me with finding the screen exits relevent to these include so that i can drag and drog those field .

Otherwise if there is no screen exit for this then might be i ll have to create selection screen for all those fields.

Regards

Amruta

2 REPLIES 2

former_member589029
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Screens 8309 and 8459 basically 'are' the screen exits. It is the same approach as for the form routines in e.g. MV45AFZZ, you just add your fields to those screens in addition to your PAI and PBO logic.

If you want to segment your Additional Data B screen you can also add subscreens to it, just be aware that the customer name space for subscreens created in SAPMV45A is 9xxxx.

Hope that helps,

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are a multitude of exits for these screen. Have a look at the following include programs

MV45AFZ4

MV45AFZA

MV45AFZB

MV45AFZB_USEREXIT_CHECK_VBAK

MV45AFZB_USEREXIT_FILL_VBAP_FR

MV45AFZC

MV45AFZD

MV45AFZF

MV45AFZH

MV45AFZU

MV45AFZZ

MV45AFZZ_FCODE_KKON_REDIRECT