Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen Exit

aidaj_hilton
Participant
0 Kudos

I have done a search on this question and although similar questions have been raised I was unable to get an answer to my problem.

I have added a couple of fields to a screen:

VIQMEL-INSPK

VIQMEL-QMNAM

The relevant Notification Header screen enhancement is QQMA0001

and I need to reference the function modules:

EXIT_SAPMIWO0_008 - Customer Exit: Transfer Notification Data to User Screen

EXIT_SAPMIWO0_009 - Customer Exit: Transfer Notification Data to User Screen

I have created a subscreen with the relevant fields. Athough I understand that the PBO module should reference the first function module and the PAI should reference the second I am still confused as to how to achieve this.

The result is that the I cannot save data in the new fields since the SAP standard program does not recognize the subscreen data and vice versa. I would appreciate assistance with this issue.

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you Give the COde what you have written in FMs.

and Try to Debug the Code.

Regards

vijay

0 Kudos

At this stage I have just added fields on the screen and activated the screen. The first function module moves VIQMEL to I_VIQMEL.

The second function module moves I_VIQMEL to E_VIQMEL.

I have not added addtional code as yet. Trying to understand how it all hangs together. The PBO and PAI modules created for the screen are empty as I do not know to link thatem to these function exits. Hope I have been able to adequately explain my dilemma.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

goto se80 check pkg: qqm

and function group: xqqm

inside includes you get include: zxqqmtop.

inside this you define your data.

also when you create your subscreen you must choose package qqm as above.

regards,

hemendra