Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen Exit me21n

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For Example If I have to enhance the screen in me21n at the header level to add another tab. then my assumption is I need to go to the se51 and then find the suitable screen basing on the screen number and then add the tab over there with some fields on it and create a Ztable basing on the fields and then find a suitable user exit or BADI and then update the customm fields which are created in se51.

Is my assumption correct or I have to proceed in some other way..please let me know the procedure.

Thanks in advance,

Sagar.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI sagar,

YOur assumption is not exactly correct.

First you should identify the Correct BADI definition.

Most badis are properly documented. You should then follow what is mentioned in the badi documentation.

Regards,

Ravi

3 REPLIES 3

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI sagar,

YOur assumption is not exactly correct.

First you should identify the Correct BADI definition.

Most badis are properly documented. You should then follow what is mentioned in the badi documentation.

Regards,

Ravi

0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I have created a tab with 4 fields at header level and now what I am supposed to do?

Create a Ztable or I have to append structure in some standard table?

If I find the exact BADI and I have Mapped the 4 custom fields to the import parameters and then where this BADI will export the fields?

Can I assume that this BADI will store the custom field data directly into the standard table?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to use MM06E005

<b>Reward points</b>

Regards