Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

screen exit for co11n ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi People,

I got a requirement for developing a screen exit for transaction co11n ..... I want to know what are all the screen exit

available for this transaction ( I have the progrqam that shows the list of ext available for the transaction, but how to find

out thescreen exit in this list ) and the steps to find out the screen exit and the procedure to implement it. ?

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member262988
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

use this userexit ...

CONFPP04

EXIT_SAPLCORF_104,

CONFPP05

EXIT_SAPLCORF_105

screen 900 in co11n

first create the screen 900 in se51......you will see one subscreen in co11n first screen..

3 REPLIES 3

former_member262988
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

use this userexit ...

CONFPP04

EXIT_SAPLCORF_104,

CONFPP05

EXIT_SAPLCORF_105

screen 900 in co11n

first create the screen 900 in se51......you will see one subscreen in co11n first screen..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use the following link to find the sceen exit.

http://www.sap-basis-abap.com/abap/how-to-find-a-screen-exit-in-a-given-sap-standard-t-code.htm

1. Go to tocode smod.

2. Give the exit name in enhancement

3. You will get function exits, screen area and menu exits for

this enhancement

4. Go to the Screen area

Regards

Guru

Former Member
0 Kudos

if you have the list of exits you can do this goto smod and enter one of the exit name check components and the display it will give you the screen areas simimlarly repeat the same for all the list of exits available with you.you can get the exact exit you want it.

thanks and regards,

siri