Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

screen enhancement for transaction QM01/02/03

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I did a screen enhancement for the transaction QM01/02/03 and added 2 field.I used the enhancement QQMA0001. The problem is in the display mode (QM03) also these fields are input enabled. I wrote the code in the pbo of the subscreen to disable it, but its not working.

anyone had the same problem ?

Regards,

Dinu.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You`d rather try like this :

if transaction code = 'QM01' or 'QM02'.

......do this ( ur logic ).

endif.

Reward points if helpful.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

could you please help. i am trying to add fields to a sub screen to the notification object. i am having difficulty getting the fields to even appear. i have added the fields to QMEL by extending it. i have defined the subscreen 0100, as explained in the documentation for qqma0001. it says to create it with 3 or 4 blank lines, i have not been able to do that. i also created sub screen 0200 to try to use that a the customer subscreen, but still nothing is appearing on the notification. could you please tell me how you got the fields to appear on the qm01, qm02 and qm03 notification screens. i must be missing something. maybe you could send me some print screens of what you did. my email address is tsmith4143@yahoo.com. also please cc me at tsmith4143@gmail.com. Thnks