Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduling Agreement : Item Conditions (ME33L)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am searching for a solution of following problem:

An item within a scheduling agreement can have several prices with related validity timeranges.

item A :

valid from---valid until--valid price

01.01.2005---31.01.2005---50€

01.02.2005---31.03.2005---49€

01.04.2005---30.06.2005---30€

My current program has to check the current valid price with an incoming invoice price and this is no problem.

Now it happened that an invoice with invoice date of January had to be posted and it did not work because the current valid price is 30€ but invoice price is 50€.

The new requirement is to determine the valid price at the 'invoice date' and check this one instead of the current valid one.

In which tables can I find these validity periods of conditions and the value? How to determine all conditions related to an agreement item?

This is very confusing me because the technical information of ME33L leads to structure RV13A but no hint to any database-table...

Kind regards

Frank Zoor

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frank,

If you are talking about condition records. Following are the sequence of tables.

Get <b>KNUMV</b> from <b>EKKO</b> (Condition Document number)

Get <b>KNUMH</b> from <b>KONV</b> (Condition Record number) <b>where KNUMV eq EKKO-KNUMV</b> for the condition (KSCHL) you are looking for (normally PB00).

Get <b>DATAB (Valid from), DATBI (Valid To)</b> from <b>KONH</b> <b>where KNUMH eq KONV-KNUMH</b>.

KONP has the actual Conditions for the individual Line Items.

Rishi

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Frank,

The valid price you are referring to is this the standard price of the material ? The current standard price is stored in MBEW, while the historical data is in MBEWH.

Hope have understood you question correctly.

Thanks,

Jagruti

0 Kudos

Hello Jagruti,

thank you for this information.

Unfortunately in MBEWH there is no information about 'valid from date' 'valid until date'...

Frank Zoor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frank,

If you are talking about condition records. Following are the sequence of tables.

Get <b>KNUMV</b> from <b>EKKO</b> (Condition Document number)

Get <b>KNUMH</b> from <b>KONV</b> (Condition Record number) <b>where KNUMV eq EKKO-KNUMV</b> for the condition (KSCHL) you are looking for (normally PB00).

Get <b>DATAB (Valid from), DATBI (Valid To)</b> from <b>KONH</b> <b>where KNUMH eq KONV-KNUMH</b>.

KONP has the actual Conditions for the individual Line Items.

Rishi

0 Kudos

Hello Rishi,

unfortunately the field EKKO-KNUMV is initial in each recordset of the documents important for me.

Frank Zoor

0 Kudos

Now I am confused. Can you tell me how you get to the screen that gives you these price conditions.

I don't see the structure you refer to in ME33L.

Rishi

0 Kudos

I start transaction ME33L, enter the contract no. and then the screen with the several items appears.

Then I select an item by marking the whole line.

In the head of the screen there is a "small" icon (red / grey) that shows certain currency symbols. (I think Japanese Yen an U$ Dollars).

I click this icon and the next window shows several lines with validity dates. By double clicking a line the next window shows the valid price of that period.

I hope this explanation helps...

Are u sure the transaction code is ME33L, contracts use ME33K

Now this is tricky.

One way of finding the condition table used is (working backwards)...

go to table KONH

in the field VAKEY enter your contract<i>(10 chars as in EKKO/EKPO w/ leading zeroes or trailing spaces)</i> and contract line<i>(5 chars w/ leading zeroes).</i>

look at KVEWE (A in my case) and KOTABNR (16 in my case) used now join the two (A<b>0</b>16 add the zero in between) now this is the condition table.

working forward.

if the condition table is A016

<b>Get A016-KNUMH from A016</b>

<b>A016-KAPPL = 'M'

A016-KSCHL = 'PB00' (condition you are looking for)

A016-EVRTN = <u>Your Contract Number</u>

A016-EVRTP = <u>Your Contract Line Number</u></b>

Select DATAB <i>(Validity Start Date)</i>, DATBI <i>(Validity End Date)</i> from KONH

where KNUMH EQ A016-KNUMH

Cheers!

Rishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use FM ME_PRICING_CONTRACT in simulation mode.