Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sapscript Main Window

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am using the standard print program & layout set of order confirmation for quotation.

In the main window, i am defining a table using box commands & this is defined in the type-top of main window. the header text does get printed at the top of the window, but the table is printed starting from the top of page. I have modified the write form in print program to accomodate the printing at top of main window. Any suggestions how do i print the table/box in the main window.

Thanks

Amu

3 REPLIES 3

RichHeilman
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Just adjust the window placement of the window with the table in it. Set the margins accordingly and it should move the table/boxes down.

Regards,

Rich Heilman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Instead of using type TOP, define separate ELEMENT for printing header and table to be displayed. Then there will not be any problem of printing.

Regards,

Sailaja.

Dont forget to reward points, if answer helps you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

When defing the main window pls use the maragins like orgin of the box. This will solve your problem.